Friday, February 5, 2010

Taylor Swift Monologue

Here's something I wrote a while ago, and is kinda old news, but it had a good reaction so I'm posting it here. Betta recognize.




I can’t believe this… What – an – embarrassment… I finally achieve something, after years of working and toiling, and it gets cut down right in front of me. That is so typical of a boy. Always has to be the center of attention, doesn’t he? Nehh nehh nehh “I’m really happy and I’ma let you finish” duhh “But Beyonce had the BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!!!”

How rude! I had my shining moment stolen from me. All I wanted to do was go get my award, I won a VMA for Christ sake! … Terribly sorry, I didn’t mean to take Christ’s name is vain. It’s just that he gets me so riled up every time I think about him. Argh! That moment haunts me. It just plays in my head… Over… and over, and over AND OVER AND OVER!!!!! “BEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!!! OF ALL TIME!!! OF – ALL – TIME!!!” It’s like a poison, coursing through my veins, my mind…

What right does he have anyway? Isn’t this the same guy who threw a temper tantrum a few years ago when he didn’t get a VMA of his own? He just always has to get up on that stage and stir things up, doesn’t he? What an attention who -… Watch the language, Taylor. He’s not worth it. But he’s just so frustrating… And so cute.

I’m just lying to myself. The reason I’m letting him get to me isn’t because he made me look bad in front of all those people. It’s because I want his approval. In fact, I love him. That’s right! I LOVE KANYE WEST!!! I want him to love me, I want to marry him! I want to be the mother to his children!!!

Kanye and Taylor West… Mr. and Mrs. Kanye West. .. Mrs. Taylor West… Doctor and Mrs. West… Oh, I swoon at the thought! If I ever had him , my life would be complete. I’d quit my singing career, I’d throw away all the awards, the VMAs, the money, just to be with my Kanye.

I don’t care who knows! I’ll shout it to the world! Kanye West and I are meant to be! I love him and he loves me! Hey… That’s a good lyric for a song… I’m gonna write that down. Maybe if I sing it to him, he’ll see the way I feel and he’ll feel the same everlasting love. Oh yeah… We’ll be happy forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment