Friday, February 5, 2010

REJECTED!!!

I met this girl down by the bridge
Asked her name and she said Midge
I said "you're cute, we should get some coffee"
She flipped her hair and whispered softly
"No thanks"

REJECTED!!! Uhh, uhh, REJECTED!!!

I was sittin in class starin at this girl
She had a nice ass, the nicest ass in the world
She looked at me and said "Whatcha starin' at"
I said "That blouse, but you shouldnt be wearin' that"
A look of outrage had crossed her face
She slapped me real hard and put me in my place

REJECTED!!! Uhh, uhh, REJECTED!!!

Last week I went to the A&P
saw a nice girl working at Aisle 3
I walked up to her with a playboy in hand
She scanned it but did not understand
She said "Whats this for? Are you lonely or something?"
I said "I just read it for the articles, I don't do no hand-humping"
She smirked at me as I paid her the money
I really didn't think that it was at all funny
Anyway, I decided to take the chance,
So I asked her "Can I get in your pants?"
I probably should have displayed more maturity
Because the next moment she called security
Now I'm getting thrown out of the store
And I dropped my playboy on the floor

REJECTED!!! Uhh, uhh, REJECTED!!!

When I got home I took the stairs
Met some chick with blonde hair
She was going down, I was going up
Her bra size must have been a D cup
My eyes were glued to her humongous hooters
She looked at me like I wanted to shoot her
Before I had the chance, to say a word
She ran off at speed absurd
Now I'm home, making love to my right
And I'll be up all goddamn night
Feeling...

REJECTED!!!

1 comment:

  1. even though i've heard this one before, but it's still really funny

    ReplyDelete